What & Where to
Recycle INDEX | Drop-off SItes - County
Call North Valley Refuse for info - 862-4381.
- City Beach overflow parking lot
- Kalispell Ave. between 6th and 7th Streets
- Whitefish City Hall, 418 East 2nd Street, back alley
Call Valley Recycling, 257-2574 for info.
recycling bins are open for public use at:
- Albertsons Grocery Store - 900 W Idaho, Kalispell - east of store
- Super 1 Foods - 3rd Ave E., Kalispell - behind store
- Corrugated & cereal box type cardboard as well as brown paper bags.
- Newspaper, office paper, magazines
- All plastic that is labeled as #1 PETE - can be any color as long as it has the #1 recycling symbol. Please remove all caps.
- All plastic that is labeled as #2 HDPE - milk and water bottles use a natural-colored HDPE resin. Bottles used for detergents, shampoos, and other products often have colorants added to the resin. Valley Recycling will accept both.
- Most soda cans & some cat food cans, also accept aluminum foil & pied dishes - they pay cash for aluminum at their facility.
- Soup cans and other similar canned food containers.
Items NOT Accepted
- We do not recycle glass, to learn where you can recycle glass, contact us.
- no exceptions, you can recycle at most grocery stores.
- not all plastics are created equal, we only recycle #1 & #2.
- any waxed cardboard such as milk or juice cardboard containers.